In order to complete the submission form the right way the following information will be ask.
!! Read carefully and make notes ahead before filling out the online submission form. You can’t save the form during the online session of filling out the form. It only will be saved at the end of session. You can download the word document beneath to make notes before filling out the online submission form!
1. Curriculum Vitae
- Name, address, email, telephone number, date of birth
- Educational background
- Working experience
- Field of interest in ruminant research
- Other relevant information
- Planned timeframe for the educational stay
- Plan for the educational stay
What will be done in order to broaden the knowledge (research plans, courses, etc.).
- Name, address, email, telephone number of supervisor
(!) Please Note: Application without supervisor is possible. The board of the fund may help to bring candidates in contact with a supervisor.
- Budget plan for the educational stay
What costs will be made and what will the grant be used for. Explain how other expenses will be covered (e.g., whether housing can be arranged by your supervisor).
- Title of your proposal
- (!) Statement that you are able to attend the 2023 GRMF Award Ceremony at the European Buiatrics Congress 2023 in Berlin, Germany from August 24 – 26, 2023.
- What is your motivation to apply for the GRMF grant
- How will the educational stay help in improving bovine medicine in your home country
- Name, address, email, telephone number of reference – not being your supervisor- that can be contacted for further information
- Upload two different high-quality pictures of yourself that could be used for communication purposes
- Upload a letter of reference by the supposed supervisor (if supervisor is available)
Download: Word document submissions requirements